SOLA designs, procures and installs large-scale commercial, industrial and utility-sized solar PV systems
The SOLA Group has extensive experience in Commercial and Industrial solar PV solutions. Its EPC division, formerly known as SOLA Future Energy, has built over 336 MW of C&I solar projects in southern Africa. It currently takes on commercial projects 400 kWp and over in size.
SOLA has a wealth of experience and engineering expertise that ensures the highest level of accuracy and skill when creating bespoke solar PV designs. SOLA’s years of experience include the design and development of commercial and industrial rooftop solar PV solutions, microgrid and energy storage solutions, and utility-scale solutions alike.
SOLA also has in-house construction ability, allowing for a uniform approach to project construction and ensuring seamless delivery and quality.
If you are a large energy consumer, complete our feasibility tool to get a high-level quote for a solar system
Compiling a feasibility study requires technical skills and time by the SOLA team. Whilst we will attempt to service as many potential clients as possible, detailed feasibility studies are not guaranteed and will more likely be carried out on sites that show promise for a large-scale solar PV and/or combined battery storage system over 100 kWp in size. Should your system not be feasible, we will let you know. Please note that individuals seeking residential solar installations will not be serviced through our detailed feasibility tool; please rather contact us on email@example.com for a referral to a residential solar provider. Should you need assistance with filling in the tool, please contact us.
SOLA’s engineering prowess has designed and built the likes of:
- The solar microgrid on Robben Island.
- The cantilevered carport solution at Old Mutual Headquarters, saving millions in Demand savings each year.
- The islandable on-grid Microgrid at Cedar Mill Mall, that enables the mall’s peak power demand to be met through batteries despite a weak grid.
- The 1 MW thin-film solar solution at Key West Mall.
- design and construction of 256MW singler axis tracker Tronox Solar Project.
- Over 336 MW of projects designed, built and operating.