SOLA provides solar Operation and Maintenance (O&M) services in order to ensure maximum efficiency in installed photovoltaic systems, as well as energy and carbon reporting.
SOLA provides operation and maintenance services, which provide ongoing support, troubleshooting and reporting for large commercial and industrial solar systems. State-of-the art monitoring and reporting software ensures that O&M clients have access to real-time data and information.
Although maintenance of solar PV systems is nominal compared to other forms of electricity production, PV systems do require ongoing maintenance if they are to continue to produce optimally over their 25+ year lifespan.
As each solar system is an asset with a 25+ year lifespan, operations and maintenance services are an essential component of solar PV system performance, ensuring the longevity and productivity of the system.
We provide solar O&M services for PV systems over 400 kWp. SOLA has extensive experience in both monitoring and maintaining solar PV systems, thereby ensuring peak performance and operation.
Real time electricity generation at the clients fingertips
SOLA uses Meteocontrol as its primary solar PV monitoring platform. Solar production data is captured, stored and interpreted via the Meteocontrol API. This repository of solar data forms the basis of client monthly reports, and the Meteocontrol platform allows for real time monitoring and troubleshooting.
Should you be interested in finding out more about solar operation and maintenance services in relation to your requirements, please get in touch.
Download our guide for solar PV O&M for facilities managers
Download The Free Ebook
The ebook includes an annual solar PV maintenance guide.
Why choose SOLA for O&M?
- An O&M agreement with SOLA provides clients with confidence that their expected financial savings are secured through the Performance Ratio Guarantee. This mechanism outlines the financial penalty incurred by SOLA should the solar PV system not reach an agreed annual energy yield.
- SOLA's comprehensive O&M schedule and reporting structure keeps solar PV systems operating properly and clients well informed as to performance metrics.
- The maintenance schedule can be adapted to suit specific client and building needs.
- The maintenance plan consists of continuous maintenance tasks which happen periodically coupled with a continuous monitoring service that can trigger corrective maintenance should it be required.
- O&M services include the filing of any warranty claims, replacement of equipment and arranging of logistics for repairs or replacements, as and when required.
- The maintenance team arranges the annual cleaning of module surfaces to ensure peak performance. Additional cleaning may also be carried out dependant on energy yield.