THE SOLA GROUP:
The SOLA Group is a vertically integrated renewable energy company, aiming to transform Africa through clean energy
The group consists of two unique and complementary businesses. SOLA Assets started in 2008 as Aurora Power Solutions, a utility-scale solar project developer. Its sister company, SOLA Build, started in 2013 as SOLA Future Energy, an EPC concentrating on private-sector PV opportunities. Together, SOLA Build has built over 30 MW of embedded-generation solar PV projects, mostly for the private sector, and SOLA Assets has developed over 305 MW solar PV projects in Africa, making it one of the largest solar companies in South Africa.
Together, the SOLA Group offers all stages of solar PV implementation: from project development and financing, design, procurement and construction, to the operations and maintenance of solar PV facilities.
Watch the SOLA video
- Combined local and international solar experience of more than 20 years
- Experience in project financing and operation of large projects
- Hands-on, practical experience in design and construction
- Intimate knowledge of the energy industry and regulations
- Well-qualified, experienced and professional team
- Solar company in South Africa operating in Africa