Welcome to SOLA’s career hub! We’re a diverse, dedicated team who are held accountable for our work and believe in making the world a better place through clean energy solutions.
Learn about the SOLA Group
Vacancies at SOLA
Engineering and Project Management
SOLA launches its first engineering bursary to encourage solar PV expertise amongst electrical engineers
What does a career in renewable energy look like if you’re a woman?
New report shows that job creation in the PV sector is inevitable
Women in STEM: SOLA engineers share their experience
Salt River Secondary receives a solar system, thanks to Project 90 and SOLA
SOLA is a highly value-driven organisation, and its employees believe in the core goal of transforming Africa through clean energy.
To achieve satisfying careers in the fast-paced, ever-changing environment of renewable energy, SOLA employees commit to:
- OWN YOUR WORK: Be responsible, accountable and committed to their work
- THINK YEAR 20: Maintain a high quality of work, reliable delivery of work and outstanding integrity
- EVERYBODY LEADS, EVERYBODY LEARNS: Show leadership whilst maintaining humility and a willingness to learn
- KEEP IT LIGHT: Enjoy working and be able to be light-hearted
- DIG DIVERSITY: Believe in inclusivity and diversity and be conscious of their privilege and keen to address past injustices
- PURSUE INNOVATION: Be innovative in their thinking